The Love of God
- Love is unselfish loyal and benevolent, concern for the good of another: such as the fatherly concern of God for humankind and to hold dear : CHERISH
- Deuteronomy: 13:3 (ERV) Don’t listen to them, because the Lord your God is testing you. He wants to know if you love him with all your heart and all your soul
- Ezekiel:16:8 (ERV) I looked you over. I saw you were ready for love, so I spread my clothes over you and covered your nakedness. I promised to marry you. I made the agreement with you, and you became mine.’” This is what the Lord God said.
- Romans:5:5 (ERV) And this hope will never disappoint us. We know this because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts through the Holy Spirit, he gave us.
- 2nd Thessalonians:3:5(ERV) We pray that the Lord will cause you to feel God’s love and remember Christ’s patient endurance.
- 1st John: 4:8-10 (ERV) 8Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 9 This is how God showed his love to us: He sent his only Son into the world to give us life through him. 10 True love is God’s love for us, not our love for God. He sent his Son as the way to take away our sins.
- Galatians:2:20 (NLT) My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So, I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- John:4:10 (ERV)10 Jesus answered, “You don’t know what God can give you. And you don’t know who I am, the one who asked you for a drink. If you knew, you would have asked me, and I would have given you living water.”